Monday, January 24, 2011

Dollar General

Dollar General is not a place that I shop at a lot, but I went in today and found some great deals--

ALL remaining Christmas was .25- I bought shirt boxes (2 pack), vinyl tablecloths (great to use as a drop cloth when doing crafts), boxed cards, stockings & 4 packs of napkin rings.

I also got bags of coconut for .25 (these keep forever in the freezer)

Olay body wash 2.00- 2.00 cpn (the shelf price said 3.00/ but they rang at 2.00
Gain dish soap 1.00- 1.00 cpn form the P&G coupon book I got for a rebate--it had 3 Gain dish soup coupons.

No problems with the coupouns & the service was great.

I also got a $5.00 off $25.00 coupon good Friday only.

1 comment:

  1. I stop in Dollar General a least once a week for a quick trip and it's so much faster than Walmart. I have had no problems with the brands of food they sell. Do watch expiration dates. I bought a bottle of a brand name vitamins a few weeks ago that expired in July!! They gave me a refund with no problem.

    ReplyDelete