Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quad Readers Club

I belong to a Club called Quad Graphics Quad Readers Club. Basically, it is a mail decoy company. What this means is I receive mail (catalogs, flyers, postcards) from them with special numbers typed in front of my name. When I receive the item in the mail, I call an 800# and report that I have received the item (it is all automated). I receive a few pieces of mail each day. It takes about 1 minute to do the reporting via phone. In return, besides all the great catalogs I receive each month they send me 10 postage stamps as payment.

If you are interested in becoming a volunteer you need to send an email to quadreaders@qg(dot)com with the subject line Quad/Readers Mail Decoy Program. Let them know that you are interested in joining this program and be sure to include your name, address, city, state, zip, home phone, day phone, and email address.

I've been doing this for over a year--it's so easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment