Monday, April 18, 2011

BzzAgent Claritin Campaign

small town savers bzzagent claritin medina fletcher ohio

I was recently selected to be a BzzAgent for the Claritin Children's Chewables campaign and wanted to tell you all about it. BzzAgents are sent free products to test and then talk about in various ways, creating "buzz" about the products.
When I first heard about BzzAgent, I decided to sign up even though I expected it to be like House Party, where I applied for a lot of things but was never selected. Well, I was wrong! I didn't bother to apply for the first few campaigns I got emails for, but I thought I would give the Claritin one a try. Today I received a box of Chewable Claritin, a bottle of syrup, and several $3 coupons in the mail. My oldest son will be trying the new meds starting tonight, and then I will be making entries on the site. Easy!
If you are interested in signing up to be a BzzAgent, go here to register.


*Want one of my $3 coupons? Send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment