Saturday, January 28, 2012

Making Money With the Internet

I was talking to a friend a few days ago about various ways to earn money online. There are so many ways to do this, I thought this would make a good post. I will only post sites that I have personally received payment or rewards from.

Paid Emails/ Pay Per Click Sites
These sites pay you for clicking on links or emails. It is usually a small amount, but it adds up. They also have lots of free offers to boost your earnings. Try these:
Inbox Dollars
Send Earnings
Squishy Cash

Survey Sites
Michelle and I have both received lots of money and rewards from several survey sites. You may also be selected to receive products to test as an extra bonus! I have the best luck with:
Opinion Outpost
Survey Spot
Survey Head
Global Test Market
Harris Poll
My Survey

I know Michelle also uses:
Toluna
Pine Cone Research

Product Testing/ Party Sites
With these sites you can register to participate in in-home parties or product tests. The company will send you free product or coupons in exchange for a review or other participation.
BzzAgent
Crowdtap
Pssst (General Mills)
House Party

Shopping Sites
Get cash back or points by shopping through these sites.
My Points
Upromise
Ebates
Shop At Home

Product Rewards
These are ways to earn points for the items you purchase, such as Nintendo games or Coke products.
Club Nintendo
Coke Rewards
Pampers Gifts to Grow
Disney Movie Rewards
 
Miscellaneous
There are other sites that allow you to earn points to redeem for various rewards. For example, Swagbucks points can be redeemed for things like Amazon gift cards by using the search engine, taking surveys, or printing coupons.
Swagbucks
Recycle Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment